Your creation fee is due at the time you book your session and includes:
- Pre-portrait consultation to bring about ideas and input to ensure a successful session.
- Up to 60 minutes of coverage on your standard session appointment.
- Post session image preparation.
- In-person viewing/ordering appointment
- Creation fees are non-refundable, however with 48 hours notice your session can be rescheduled in case of emergency.
Additional Policies and Terms
- On the day of the photo session, a $300 non-refundable deposit is due. This deposit will be credited to your purchase.
- If you have a sick child/pet, on the day of the session, please call to reschedule. Sick or uncomfortable children or pets do not like to be photographed. We know that you will love your portraits so much more if they are taken when your child/pet is in good health.
- You will view your portraits at a personally attended slideshow. You will be asked to order at this time. Please make sure all decision makers are present, as additional ordering appointments incur a $75 fee. A 50% deposit is required at the viewing/ordering appointment. The balance is due before any part of the order may be picked up. Your completed order must be picked up within 30 days of receiving notice that it is completed. Once your order is placed, your ordered images are achieved. All ordered images are kept on file for a period of one year.
- All unordered images are purged after 30 days. Re-orders placed more than 60 days after the preview appointment, require a minimum $150 re-order.
- While Twyla does capture many images during your session, you will see only those images selected by her, the artist, for previewing. She carefully renders each image to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with closed eyes, head turned, duplicates, unpleasant expressions, etc. will not be shown and are removed from the archives permanently after the artist rendering is complete.
- Due to the custom nature of the work, 50% of the order total must be paid when the order is placed. Should you change your mind about an order, after it is placed, a cancellation fee of 50% applies. Once an order is sent to the lab, it is redeemed non-refundable. Payment may be made by cash or check . Orders over $500 may be paid by Discover, Visa, or Mastercard. Payment plans are available with minimum orders.
- Design work and custom graphics will be approved for color and layout in-person on our professionally color calibrated monitors at the ordering appointment. Only spelling and wording may be approved through electronically emailed proof. Requests for reprints due to color shift on e-mailed proofs will not be honored.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to be completed. Some orders may take longer, including books, albums, and leather items. Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed. You will be notified by telephone or e-mail when your order is ready to pickup. If you are unable to pick up your order, we can ship your order to you for an additional charge.
- The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to reproduce your photographs. Violations include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home, photographing or downloading from our website. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation for providing superior portraits.
- You agree to hold harmless, Twyla Wisecup, her representatives, employees, and Impressions by Twyla, from any dispute in the event you become injured during your session or while on the studio premises. Impressions by Twyla and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury incurred by you or your family, or any damage to your property during the photo session or while on the studio premises.
- No other cameras are allowed during the photo session.
- Orders placed after December 1st will not be guaranteed for Christmas.
- The party placing the order is responsible for payment in full .